Industrial and transportation facilities pollute the air every day. With the help of NPP Dneproenergostal equipment and services, it will be possible to create favorable aerological conditions for dispersing industrial emissions in the atmosphere. The construction of recirculation systems will reduce emissions into the natural environment. Employees of the enterprise carry out the necessary set of works: from an inventory of emission sources to the commissioning of equipment in production and its maintenance. In addition, they provide individual recommendations for improving the performance level of gas treatment plants, develop environmental impact assessment (EIA) projects.
Contact us to keep your production and staff safe by minimizing the amount of pollutants in the atmosphere. You can order the services of a team of professionals at the indicated numbers in the “Contacts” section, or even easier – leave a request on the website.
Main directions and types of work
– Development of gas sampling devices and technological schemes for dust removal of exhaust gases and aspiration of equipment.
– Registration of environmental passports, permits and technological documentation.
– Designing systems for the placement of gaseous substances and their initial preparation; installations of different efficiency for cleaning gaseous and dust emissions, including the neutralization of chemical compounds (NOx, SO2, HCl, etc.).
– Installation supervision of gas treatment plants, maintenance and related work.
– Issuance of regime cards, launch systems, technological instructions and other documents based on the results of tests of gas cleaning equipment.