Main directions in the sphere of Ecological audit and ecological regulation
- Development of normative standards of drinking water consumption for inhabited localities.
- Development of individual balance unit water consumption and water removal for enterprises.
- Development of projects of normative standards of maximum permissible discharge of polluting substances together with sewage waters for enterprises and organizations.
- Determination of toxic level of sewage waters on the basis of biotesting.
- Calculation and adjustment of permissions to special water use.
- Carrying out ecological audit at enterprises of Ukraine.
- The enterprise is equipped with one of the best chemical and technological laboratories in the region. The laboratory has accreditation certificate №SE-10-07 issued on August 22nd, 2007.
- Ecological audit as a new kind of auditing services activated since 2004 due to creation of the Law of Ukraine "About ecological audit".
- Necessity of carrying out ecological audit is connected with lack of true information concerning negative influence of enterprises on the environment.
Ecological audit is a documental systematic independent process of evaluation of object of ecological audit. This process includes collection and objective evaluation of proof for match making of definite types of activities, conditions, system of control of the environment and information concerning these issues to requirements of the Law of Ukraine about the environmental preservation and to other criteria of ecological audit.
Ecological audit can be carried out at enterprises, institutions and organizations, their branches and representations or unions, in general or concerning separate types of activities.